Introduction: At Iniya Organics, we respect the privacy of our customers and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website [insert website URL] (“Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information Collection and Use:
- We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, including but not limited to your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and payment information. This information is collected when you make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, or contact us for support.
- We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Cookies and Tracking Data:
Use of Data:
- Iniya Organics uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Disclosure of Data:
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.